Jerusalem (Tshwane & Surrounding areas)
Jerusalem refers to Pretoria and the surrounding communities. We have various ministries and activities that are active in these areas. They include the following:
Community Outreach Activities
- Hospital Ministry (Lena Malan; Ntlogeleng Movotsi ) - Visiting hospitals, praying for patients & blessing the staff too.
- Lintle Community Awakening (Mpho Masienyane) - Involved in helping and creating different community upliftment and entrepreneurial projects.
- Love in Action Children’s Home (Mpho Masienyane) - Reaching out to the children in this children’s home; assisting with the facility.
- Bridge Builders (Rosa van Jaarsveld) – Connecting with people on the streets, in the shops etc, sharing with them and leaving Christian materials with them.
- Jesus Film (JP and Cornel Engelbrecht) – Visiting the surrounding areas and sharing the Gospel through this film and other media.
- Mature Group (Maggy Motswai) - Fun filled days & events organized for senior citizens.
- Substance Abuse (Hein and Quinzelle Engelbrecht) - Visiting the rehabilitation centre & supporting people and families during recovery.
- Dorandia Children’s Home (Grant Neuper) – Overseeing the care of the children in the home and supporting the house parents.
- At The Well (Shirley Mnisi) – Building up women, bringing healing to those who have been abused, mentoring young ladies.
- Gideons Bible Distribution (Are van Rhyn) – Providing financial support for the work done by the Gideons in our community.
- The Kairos Course (Kay Leslie) – Discovering God’s purposes, helping people find their role and engaging them in the Great Commission.
- DAD Schools Outreach (Derick Stokes) – Using the creative arts to share the love of God with primary school children in our community.
For more information, please contact Ps Grant - granthccnorth [dot] co [dot] za